READY BUSINESS MODEL
in the sphere of services with favorable financial conditions
fixed team for eash partner on a permancent basis
you will reciive a technology for determining the cancer of the mammary
TRAINING OF PERSONNEL
free on-site and distance training of personnel on medical standards
- USA: The amount of the market for a total of about 30 mln tests annually with the number of women at the age of 40 to 74 years equal to 68 mln. Mammography market size in US in 2010 has been around USD 7,8 billion with the average mammogram price for a patient at USD 260
- Russia: Market size is about 10 mln tests annually with the number of women at the age of 40 to 74 years equal to 32 mln. The average cost of mammography for one patient is USD 90.
- India: There are 36 mln tests annually. The number of women at the age of 40 to 74 years equals to 186 mln. 74% of breast cancer diagnosed on 3 and 4 stages. The mammography is expensive and hardly presented in India in regions due to the lack of qualified specialists.
- Europe: Market volume is about 50 mln tests annually with the number of women at the age of 40 to 74 years equal to 125 mln. Europe has a very high adoption of screening programs up to 95% of population and almost 125 mln women undergo programs of cancer detection at early stages regularly. The average cost of mammography for one patient is about 125 Euro.
- China: Market size is around 30 mln tests annually with the number of women at the age of 40 to 74 years equal to 300 mln. The cost of mammography for one patient is about USD 60. It is the most fast-growing market for diagnostics of cancer diseases using molecular diagnostic methods.
Future drivers of the molecular diagnostic market growth:
● Launch of state-sponsored screening program for the main types of cancer in connection with appearance of accurate, reliable, inexpensive, simple, convenient and quick diagnostic methods on the market.
● Growth of implementation of early diagnostic concepts among subject matter specialists and population.
● Extension of screening programs for wider patient groups, excluded from screening programs.
● Increase of the number of cancer types in one test (more complicated and sensitive tests).
● Increase of accessibility of diagnostic laboratories for population and specialists, increase of marketing activities on improvement of early diagnostic concept.
At the commercial launch of ARNA-BC in the Russian Federation:
- The completion of service is divided into two stages:
- collection of blood plasma specimens of the patient and the delivery of the frozen specimens to the ARNA aboratory; this stage is carried out by private and state partners.
- carrying out of tests in the original ARNA laboratories.
- The “block” concept is implemented. 1 laboratory block: 50 square meters in size, 5 work units, 9 employees, its capacity is up to 29000 tests per year.
- As the workload grows we plan to add laboratory blocks
Franchise with arna
In the market, our technology is cheaper for the client, and therefore it is possible to reach a large number of potential customers. In addition, compared to competitive technologies, the testing accuracy reaches 96%.
Cross sale, up sale with our product
Using our technologies in the existing business, you can increase your income in a short time.
To start cooperating with us, we do not need big investments, unlike other companies.
Be part of a company with a multi-billion dollar potential
leave an application and you will be contacted by a specialist